Crying

We all cry, right?  Well, over the last...I'd say 5 years....I've done a lot of that!  Going through a divorce, dealing with decisions I made, getting married, having a baby...then of course, finding out my husband has a brain tumor.  People cry, but I CRY!!  If you know me at all, you know that I am like an emotional waterfall....when I'm happy, sad, scared, mad...it all comes out in tears.  There have been times that I felt guilty for crying, but then I remember that God made me just the way that I am suppose to be.   Did you know that it is a proven fact that crying reduces emotional stress, lowers your blood pressure, it removes toxens from your body that come out through your tears during emotional stress, it reduces the body’s manganese level, a mineral which affects mood and is found in up to 30 times greater concentration in tears than in blood serum, and it is also proof that you are human!

Anyway, I just had to write that because I thought it was pretty neat myself...

A friend of mine introduced Jerry and I to a book called "Knockout", by Suzanne Somers. I would highly recommend you read this book.  It is a book about Dr's who are curing cancer, and also ways to be proactive in preventing yourself from getting cancer.   
http://www.suzannesomers.com/Knockout/
This book has been very informative for us.  The reason we started reading the book was because Dr. Burzynski was interviewed for her book and we wanted to read about that, but the book has had so much more information regarding health.  There is even a Dr. in there that studies crying and talks about the positive health benefits to crying. 

I want to write more, but my son is pulling on my arms...he doesn't want me to be on the computer any longer.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy Will Be Done

WHO HOLDS YOUR TOMORROW?

HOPE