Our New Family Photo, plus some others taken by our daughter-in-law Nici.






www.nicoledanielsphoto.com  check out Nici's website, she is a very talented photographer!!

Things have been a little quiet here lately, and I haven't posted much.  I don't have a lot of time right now, but I just wanted to let you all know that everything is FINE!  I have had people worried because I haven't posted.  Jerry is scheduled to have another MRI this month, he isn't sure if he is going to get it now, or wait a little longer to see if the new supplement he is taking is working at all.  He is taking something called PROTOCEL.  He has done some research and spoke to I think 4 different people who have taken it for cancer and their cancer is now gone.  It is less expensive than any other non-traditional treatment we have looked into.  What caught our interest with PROTOCEL initally was from a book called "Outsmart your cancer".  I would hightly recommend this book for anyone who is battling some kind of cancer.  Their are several other options out there that your Dr isn't going to tell you about.  I'm sure they believe in what they are doing, but this is looking outside the box, it is non-toxic and has been shown to work. 

Texas is still an option for us in our future, we are waiting to see the outcome of the upcoming court hearing...

I want to say thank you to Kathy from Kahuna Coffee in Hartland for doing a fundraiser for us recently.  We are so grateful for you and we are better people for knowing you.  You are such a kind hearted person and we can only hope to be able to bless others the way you have blessed us.  Thank you!  Also, thanks to Karen for mentioning our name to her :) 

I will post more soon.  Have a Blessed Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thy Will Be Done

WHO HOLDS YOUR TOMORROW?

HOPE