Thursday, June 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Well, today is my daughter's 14th birthday.   Happy Birthday Hailey!!

Today is a good day.  It is a good day all around.   We are celebrating my daughters life and we are thankful for every additional year each one of us receives! 

 I was pretty bummed the other day when I wrote my post, but today is a new day, I'm Happy!  Jerry and I have had many conversations over the last couple of days and Jerry has been a huge encouragement to me.  Jerry feels very confident in the fact that he is healed.  That God has already healed him, and that he needs to walk in that faith.  Last night, in our "Life Group" that we are part of, the people there blessed me in ways that they don't even realize.  I have been depressed and less than encouraged lately.  I want my husband to be in my life for many many more years and hearing the Dr say the things he said to us was discouraging.  Last night in our life group I was reminded of God's healing power and that God is in control, God has the answers, and that God is leading our life......NOT the Dr!  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for Doctor's and what they bring mankind, but in this situation....I'm not listening!!  My husband is healed by the great physician and we are walking in that healing.  We are rebuking satan, we are rebuking the idea's that he wants us to believe, mostly that our God is not that big.  Our God is and AWESOME God!  Jerry is in better spirits than he has been lately.  He has definitely rubbed off on me!  I try to be strong and positive for him, but sometimes it just get's so hard.  Jerry has been the one who has been strong lately.  He has been through so much and yet remains positive in the truth that God is who he says he is.  He has a plan and we are trusting in that plan, whatever it may be.  We have already seen God's work in our situation...we have known of people to be saved at our fundraisers and people have been encouraged by Jerry's faith during this ordeal. 

We will continue to walk by faith, each step.....

No comments:

Post a Comment